- Welcome to the Swedish-Polish Sustainable Energy Platform!
The Sustainable Energy Platform facilitates cooperation, knowledge exchange and technology transfer in sustainable energy solutions between Sweden and Poland. Particular focus is given to the promotion of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies.
The Sustainable Energy Platform seeks building linkages across governments, municipalities, research organisations, as well as industry and the private sector. As such, the platform will also strengthen bilateral contacts between Sweden and Poland.
The Secretariat of the Sustainable Energy Platform was established in 2009, following an agreement between Sweden's Deputy Prime Minister Maud Olofsson and her Polish equivalent, Deputy Prime Minister Waldemar Pawlak.
From 1st January 2011 Polish secretariat is within Division for Fuels and Renewable Energy at PIMOT (Automotive Industry Institute), Polish name: "Pion Paliw i Energii Odnawialnej w Przemysłowym Instytucie Motoryzacji PIMOT").
- Swedish-Polish Sustainable Energy Platform will be supported further Resource
- Newsletters Resource
- New article on Waste Management in Sweden (in Polish) Resource
- Biogas Highway - Waste to Energy, 18-19 September in Gothenburg Resource
- Welcome to Biogas Highway - Waste to Energy, 18-19 September in Gothenburg Resource
- Study Trip to World Bioenergy 29-31 May, 2012 Resource
- The 2nd National Forum of Biomass Combustion, 18-19 April, 2012, Krakow, Poland Resource
- New study on Biogas Production in Zabrze Resource
- Biogas exhibition/seminar/study visits in Kristianstad 29-30 March, 2012 Resource
- Seminars on Sustainable Urban Development in Zabrze, 6-10 March, 2012 Resource
- Polish Energy and Sustainability Visit, 9-11 of January, 2012 Resource
- Biogas Conference, 9 November 2011, Warsaw Resource
- Technical trip to Sysav, the 20th of October, 2011 Resource
- Young Researchers Meeting, the 28th of September, 2011 Resource
- Visit to Enköping, 20-22 of September, 2011 Resource
- New study on the Waste Management in Zabrze Resource
- New study on Biogas Systems in Sweden Resource
- SymbioCity Conference, the 5th of May, 2011 Resource
- Study visit, 2-6 of May, 2011 Resource
- Movie about Sustainable Urban Development in Lund Resource
- Two new research reports on the transferability of Swedish experiences to Poland Resource
- Conference on "Energy for Eco-Efficiency in Poland", 14 April 2010, Lund Resource
- Web-streaming of conference on "Energy for Eco-efficiency in Poland", 14 April 2010 Resource
- Presentations Conference 14 April 2010 Resource
- Reception at Polish Embassy in Stockholm Resource